The RB100-W-A is the most advanced model from our line of 5-axis CNC water jet cutting units. It is optimized for throughput, process-safety and usage in fully automated environments, and is suited ideally for cutting materials which can't be easily processed using conventional machining, like CFRP and other composite materials, glass, wood and some sorts of plastics.
In particular, it's the aerospace, the automotive and the suppliers industry which the RB100-W-B benefits by providing a means to machine such materials easily, process-safely and with high throughput.
- Bosch-Rexroth CNC control (programmable in DIN code / G code)
- Range of movement (scope): 500 mm x 500 mm x 200 mm
- Maximum speed: 1 m/s
- Repeating accuracy: 0.05 mm
- Tool path accuracy: 0.1 mm
- KMT pump (Streamline SL-V 50 Classic C, 37 kW)
- Jet diameter: 0.35 mm
- Maximum pressure: 380 MPa (3800 bar, 55115 PSI)
- Feed pipe for abrasive material
- For high safety requirements (working chamber is sealed off completely)
The RB100-W-A comprises the following special equipment:
- Dual shuttle table (facilitates loading and unloading during machining operation and increases throughput)
- Multi-beam safety light arrays (make the machine fulfil even the most extreme safety requirements)
- Two noise absorption hoods (further reduce noise and thus increase comfort)
The purchase price for the RB100-W-B is 137,000.00 EUR (plus value-added tax). Alternatively, the unit can be leased at rates starting from 1,890.00 EUR per month (plus value-added tax).
This offer is valid only for commercial customers.
> RB100-W-B (standard model)