The RB100-G-P is the most advanced model from our line of 6-axis CNC grinding and surface finishing machines. Its sensor systems allow for automatically recognizing and processing different parts; thus, it is suited ideally for fully automated grinding of all materials which cutting discs exist for.
Notably, it benefits the aerospace, the automotive and the suppliers industry by facilitating fast, cheap, reliable and process-safe grinding of steel, stainless steel or aluminium.
- Bosch-Rexroth CNC control (programmable in DIN code / G code)
- Range of movement (scope): 400 mm x 400 mm x 200 mm
- Maximum speed: 1 m/s
- Repeating accuracy: 0.05 mm
- Tool path accuracy: 0.1 mm
- High rigidity
- Powerful spindle for standard cutting discs (230 mm)
- Prepared for being connected to extraction systems
- Prepared for further automation
- For high safety requirements (working chamber is sealed off completely)
The RB100-G-P comprises the following special equipment which unburdens operators and guarantees for process-safe machining of different parts even if they are fed to the machine in arbitrary order and amount:
- Numerous sensors (for automatic recognition and processing of parts)
> RB100-G-B (standard model)