The RB100-G-B is a reasonably priced entry-level CNC unit for grinding and surface finishing. It is suited ideally for grinding all materials which cutting discs exist for.
Notably, it benefits the aerospace, the automotive and the suppliers industry by facilitating fast, cheap and reliable grinding of steel, stainless steel or aluminium.
- Bosch-Rexroth CNC control (programmable in DIN code / G code)
- Range of movement (scope): 400 mm x 400 mm x 200 mm
- Maximum speed: 1 m/s
- Repeating accuracy: 0.05 mm
- Tool path accuracy: 0.1 mm
- High rigidity
- Powerful spindle for standard cutting discs (230 mm)
- Prepared for being connected to extraction systems
- Prepared for further automation
- For high safety requirements (working chamber is sealed off completely)
> RB100-G-P (fully automated variant with part recognition)