The RB100-D-P is the most advanced model from our line of 5-axis CNC reworking units. It is optimized for throughput, process-safety and usage in fully automated environments, and is suited ideally for rework like deburring, bevelling, drilling holes, brushing, trimming, slitting and more.
The RB100-D-B facilitates easy, problem-free and process-safe high-throughput reworking, particularly in the aerospace and automotive industries and their supplier industries, even if the parts are complex or if different parts are being fed in arbitrary order.
- Bosch-Rexroth CNC control (programmable in DIN code / G code)
- Range of movement (scope): 500 mm x 500 mm x 300 mm
- Maximum speed: 1 m/s
- Repeating accuracy: 0.05 mm
- Tool path accuracy: 0.1 mm
- Integrated 2-jaw chuck
- For high safety requirements (working chamber is sealed off completely)
The RB100-D-P comprises the following special equipment which unburdens operators and increases throughput:
- Parts feed consisting of conveyor, singling units and lifting cylinders, fully integrated into the CNC / PLC (increases throughput, unburdens operators)
- Automatic part recognition (facilitates process-safe machining even if different parts are being fed in arbitrary order, unburdens operators)
> RB100-D-B (standard model)