The RB100-D-B is a reasonably priced entry-level 5-axis CNC unit for machining wood, plastics, steel, sheet metal and further materials. It is suited ideally for rework like deburring, bevelling, drilling holes, brushing, trimming, slitting and more.
The RB100-D-B facilitates easy and problem-free reworking of components and products, particularly in the aerospace and automotive industries and their supplier industries.
- Bosch-Rexroth CNC control (programmable in DIN code / G code)
- Range of movement (scope): 500 mm x 500 mm x 300 mm
- Maximum speed: 1 m/s
- Repeating accuracy: 0.05 mm
- Tool path accuracy: 0.1 mm
- Integrated 2-jaw chuck
- For high safety requirements (working chamber is sealed off completely)
The machine can be upgraded with an additional rotary axis.
> RB100-D-P (recommended in case of needs for very high throughput and comfort)